Manage Your Property
Tenant Finding Service
For those who wish to remain directly involved with the property we offer the tenant finding service comprising:
- Initial marketing and advertising of property.
- Photograph and floor plan of property posted on website.
- Local newspaper advertising.
- Accompanied viewing and tenant interviews.
- Negotiation of lease with prospective tenants.
- Collection and checking of references from tenants.
- Preparation of lease documents.
- Transfer of utility services.
- Community Charge Registration.
- Collection of first months rent plus one months deposit.
- Organising the new inventory on property (charge for this will be dependant on size of property and rental achieved).
- Property check-in.
For those landlords who wish a complete package we offer a full factoring service comprising:
- 1-12 as above.
- Monthly collection of Rent.
- Dealing with rent arrears where necessary.
- Organising routine repairs when requested by tenant/landlord.
- Quarterly inspections of the property with a report being sent to landlord.
- Monthly/Quarterly rental statements (dependant on whether the rent is received monthly or quarterly).
- Booking inventory re-check at the end of the agreement.
- Dealing with any damages and deficiencies pertaining to the re-check.
- Re-marketing of the property.